T: +44 20 3393 0484
M: +44 (0)7799 772539
E: [email protected]
- Private equity / Principal finance
- Joint ventures and shareholder arrangements
- Public company law
- Corporate governance
Anne is a senior corporate finance lawyer with approximately 30 years’ experience. Prior to establishing Arinna Law, she was a senior lawyer at Linklaters, partner of an international law firm, managing director at AIG’s investment bank and general counsel of two early stage groups.
She combines strong governance, transactional and business establishment skills with a proactive, pragmatic approach. Anne has extensive deal expertise across a wide variety of transaction types in many different industries. She has key sector expertise in financial services (banking, investment/asset management, corporate advisory), private equity/principal finance, energy and infrastructure.
- Qualified as a solicitor in Australia in 1991, admitted in England & Wales in 2002
- Masters of Laws, University of Sydney
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment, FINSIA
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Economics, University of Sydney
©Copyright 2020 - Arinna Law Limited