Corporate deal specialists:
- M&A, joint ventures, shareholder arrangements and investments
- Expert advice for small to medium enterprises, including start-ups, private equity houses and family offices
- For larger corporates, being the cost effective pair of senior hands for your smaller deals
- Working collaboratively with larger law firms to look after the smaller deals for your clients
- Supporting foreign firms and boutique/niche firms on your English corporate law deal needs
Your external, internal counsel.
For smaller companies and groups, we act as your general counsel in a flexible cost-effective way.
We operate as the go-to senior lawyer who understands your business, works alongside your other main advisers and brings in specialist legal advisers in other practice areas to meet your legal needs
Helping your organisation get its skeleton and practices working well, so it can realise its ambitions and interact positively with stakeholders.
Recent corporate governance projects include:
- Global banking group – global governance project to help the top tiers of the group interact successfully and manage the governance needs in their regional groups, while being sensitive to differing regional regulatory requirements and market practices
- Fintech early stage business – analysing the governance practices and recommending new committee structures to create a governance framework for a small group in transition
- Global conglomerate – restructuring the early warning regulatory system for the group’s bank to integrate it into the day-to-day practices of the cross functional responsible team
- Think-tank – assisting the senior management team to develop the risk and governance architecture following a significant strategic review and reorganisation
Industry specialisation in:
- Financial Services
- Private Equity and Investment
- Energy, including Renewable Energy